Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Holidays

Chloe chillin with Nonny!
Is that a movie star or is it Mom?
My beautiful sister Jeni and her oldest boy Baylor
This is Jeni's youngest child Remy.
Chloe and Michael's youngest child Samantha chowing down!
We had a lot of fun over Thanksgiving weekend. Both of my sisters and brother (minus Matt due to his busy football schedule) were there with their families. It was good to see all of them and to eat, which is one of my favorite things to do. And we are excited for this weekend to see the whole family ( minus some of the kids) at Matts last BYU football game in San Diego! Good luck Matt, score a TD for me!

4 comments:

Kelie said...

so fun to see your family! You are all so beautiful!

Ginger and Gregg said...

I was thinking that you should post a picture of you so I can see your growing belly! Your belly was still flat when I left(probably still is).

Mark and Kristi said...

I agree with Ginger, I want to see a picture of you! Your family looks great! I can't believe how big Baylor is! Is that your parents new house?

Jess said...

How fun to have family over for Thanksgiving!!! Yes, I would like to see a picture too, I doubt you even look pregnant...at least you didn't a few weeks ago. Lucky girl!!!