Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Bella

I will add more pictures as they come. Bella was born on Wednesday which was the day we were supposed to be induced but I started labor the night before. The delivery was the worst pain I have ever had and hope to ever experience. No I didnt want to do it natural, but the first epidural didnt work and I couldnt get a second one because I was already dialated to a 10. Thank goodness she was small and it only took 3 minutes. She was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long. And we were absolutely shocked to see all of that black hair on our baby girl. Everybody questioned if it was really our baby! Bella is such a good baby,a major night and day from what Chloe was, I guess its true, hard labor, easy baby. Chloe is so excited to be a big sister! More pictures to come!

13 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations!!!!! She is beautiful.

Jess said...

Wow! Look at all that hair! I think that is about as much a Taleah had when she was born!! I'm sorry the delivery was painful! She was worth it right? Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby. She is too cute!

shananchuck said...

Hi Buffy!!
I came across your blog through someone else!!! Congrats on your new baby girl, she is beautiful and I can't believe how much Chloe has grown!!! You have two adorable daughters!
Shana

My Life said...

Buff you make cute kids. She is so georgous, i love you guys!!1

Mark and Kristi said...

Congratulations Buffy! She does have a head of hair on her! I am glad that she is a good baby for you and I am sure Chloe is so excited to be a big sister. I hope all is well for you! Miss you and love you

Angie said...

I have never seen so much hair on a baby! She is beautiful and what a cute name! Congrats! Love, Angela

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! She is adorable... well they both are!

Kristen said...

So dang cute! I love all that hair! Chloe looks like she is the most proud big sister! Hope you are feeling good and glad to hear that you went natural... not your choice... but now you can tell everyone that you really are Super-Woman! LOves
kristen

Ginger and Gregg said...

YAY! She's here... and in 3 minutes! That's insane. So cute! I can't get over all the hair! Hope you are recovering well. We may be coming down next week, can't wait to see you!

Stevenson's said...

Congrats. She has so much hair!! I'm jealous Alyssa's still not even there. I've been wanting to call to see how everything went b/c from Ben's relaying of the message was "Buffy had the baby today" that's as far as the details went. Glad she's been good for you. Chloe looks so happy to be with her. We will have to steal her one day so you can be with Bella.

Ashley said...

she's so pretty! We need more pictures! C'mon its not like you're doing anything else! hee hee

Nicole Hunter said...

Buffy! I'm so glad I found your blog! Shannon was showing me the picture of Bella! She is a little doll! I can't believe all that dark hair! What a cutie! Congratulations!