Saturday, June 7, 2008

You got me!

1. 5 places I go over and over -
Store
Parents house
Church
Doctor ( lately it seems anyway!)
Treadmill


2. 5 people who email me regularly -
Andrea Van Horne
Andrea Van Horne ( if you do couponsense you know)
Kate
Jo
Chris

3. 5 Favorite Places to eat -
Texas Roadhouse
Any mexican food
Sushi
Brenda's
Mom's

4. 5 places I would rather be -
Hawaii
Disneyland
on a cruise
Lake Powell
Snow Skiing


5. TV shows I watch
LOST
Biggest Loser
Spice up my kitchen
What not to wear
Micky Mouse Clubhouse!

Now its your turn Jeni, JoAnna, Sarah, Shannon, Gwen, Rachel, Katherine ( if you had a blog!) I always tag all of my sisters!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love reading these kinds of things about other people. The pictures of your girls in your last post are so cute. I think that Chloe has a resemblance to your sister Jeni. I hope you have a great week!

Joey and Megan said...

I totally get the Andrea comment. She deserves the world record for my email account anyway. But still, gotta love the deals, right?

Elder Romney's mission said...

Buffy Im no good at these tags but Ill try for you.

ashley! said...

I love lost! -ashley dawson