Saturday, May 9, 2009

Watch out Hallmark!


Chloe gave me the best mothers day present the other day. She made me a card with her hand as the flower and inside she wrote a special note of how she see me. It says:


My mom is 28 years old ( THANKS CHLOE!)


Her hair is rainbow colored


Her shoe size is 29


Her favorite color is green


Her favorite food is pickle stew


Her favorite TV show is basketball


Her favorite thing to do is work


My favorite thing to do with my mom is play with Rylee


My mom is special because she loves me


Something that makes her happy is when I clean my room!


I know my mom loves me because she loves me all the time.


I love it! She made my day when she gave this card to me.


Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms out there!

8 comments:

nelly said...

Now that's a keeper. Chloe and the card

Melissa said...

how cute is that!!!! Chloe is so sweet!!(please don't ever make me pickle stew!!)

Nicole Hunter said...

That is SO cute! What a little sweetheart! Happy Mother's Day!

blw said...

I didn't know your hair was rainbow! Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!

Tanner Fam said...

Too cute...Happy Mother's Day.

Katherine said...

Rainbow colored hair and pickle stew, haha! Chloe is so funny!

Shannon Allen said...

My, Buf, size 29 shoe! Ha! I loved her card and she looks so much older in her birthday pics! Glad you are back up and running!

Gwen said...

Those are the best gifts in the world!!! I love it. It will be so fun to read it again when she's grown up.