Monday, January 11, 2010

Im getting older and wiser?


I never post about my birthday, I dont know why, maybe because it gets mixed with Christmas and New Years and its not that exciting. However This year as we were up in Utah on a ski trip, Chris just happened to take a picture of me right as I woke up on the morning of my b-day!(and what a lovely picture it isnt!) Now, because Im a lady I wont tell my age but how old do you think I am? Ok maybe I dont want your answers but Chloe thinks I look like I'm old, about 17! Ha!

4 comments:

Toni said...

I KNOW how old you are, which is NOT old at all. And I think you look FABULOUS!!!

biggest loser 2010 said...

I thought of you on your __th birthay! :) Looks like skiing in UT was so fun! We'll have to meet up with you next time you come up & get our girls together to ski!

biggest loser 2010 said...

Sorry...that was Tanya again.

Elder Romney's mission said...

You are always beautiful and yes you are OLD now!