Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happiest place

Yummy dinner, enjoyed while bella slept in the stroller
















The picture below is right before the park opened and I said," ok, show me how excited you are to be here!" typical!











We went to Disneyland for a quick weekend trip during conference weekend in April. We actually didnt tell them until about 10 minutes before we left and I got their reaction on film! priceless! Chloe's favorite ride was Teacups, Bella's was small world ( 5 times, try getting that out of your head!).


We started out the day with the very first ride being space mountain, Bella's head was barely at the line, I'm pretty sure that she was the smallest person to ride that ride that day! After getting off, we expected to find her in tears, but she had a huge smile and said I laughed and I cried! Fun times, cant wait to return!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Cute pictures. And their "excited" faces describe their personalities so perfectly

Katherine said...

Also, after looking through all these pictures, I've decided that Chloe looks JUST like you, even more than I thought before.

Elder Romney's mission said...

I think Bella looks and acts just like you, not Chloe. Those girls are hilarious though!

mcdonaldmarygrace said...

This reminds me of how my little cousin acts. She is sooooo cute