Monday, September 10, 2012





Actually its been a big couple of weeks. A big Summer I guess! So after graduation Chris and I headed on our Alaska cruise with the married adults on his side of the family. Wow that was amazing and a nice change of weather for a week! Then we headed to Lake Powell with the youth of our ward as chaparones which was so fun too! Then we headed off to our annual Havasupai trip which was fun as well, and I was worried being 18 weeks pregnant when we went but I took it easy and only carried a camelback. Chris wouldnt let me have anything else! Chloe finally lost her first tooth ( thanks Matt Harmon). The girls started school again. We found out that baby Booher #3 looks very healthy at 20 weeks and surprise it another girl! I think we are both suprisingly really excited for another girl! The only problem is that we dont have a single name! And today, after months and many interviews, I got my first job offer as an RN! Im soooo excited! So a lot going on in our household, many new and exciteing things to come!

15 comments:

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

what an amazing summer!! wow! Congrats on all counts... so excited for you guys.

Kara said...

You guys have been busy! Your mom mentioned in San Diego that you were expecting, but didn't say that it was a girl! We are in the SAME.EXACT.BOAT as you are. Expecting girl #3, 22 weeks along, with NO names (does it feel like you used your good ones for the first two?:) Congratulations on baby and new job. You will be one busy lady!

kate said...

congrats!!! wish we were there to celebrate with you guys! and to meet your cute new baby girl! as soon as you figure out a name, pass it onto me---we have no clue what to name our baby girl!

Tanya said...

SOOO happy for you and Chris, Buffy! That is such exciting news, and sounds like a very fun summer!! :) Hugs!

Ammanda said...

Congratulations! On the baby and the job and the cute family! :)

Julie said...

Buffy! So exciting about everything! I love it when you update so I can catch up with whats going on with you guys! Congratulations on the baby, graduating and the job!!! huge things in your life right now! You are a rock star! Miss you and love you!

Rebecca said...

Yes, I love it when you update too, although I pretty much know what is going on with you. I love you and your precious family!

Unknown said...

I have got nice and miracle information with your blog.

Please visit on these keywords:-- finance | business | calculus | science

usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.