Friday, February 1, 2008

Perfect Angel




Bella is now over 2 weeks old and she is still our perfect angel baby. She sleeps most of the time but when she is awake she is so peaceful. We had her 2 week appointment on Wednesday and she is in the 50th percent for her height, the 25th percent for her weight and the 2nd percent for her head size. But she is growing and eating well. Chloe has adjusted to her new baby sister very well. She is a big helper with diapers and telling me when Bella is awake, she even checks to see if she can "see her eyes". We love our little girls, and it is so cute to see Chris with Bella. I catch him in the mornings taking a peek at her sleeping before he goes to work. It is so cute! These are just some of our pictures from the last 2 weeks.

10 comments:

Jess said...

Buffy- I am so glad she is a good baby!!! I have something for Bella, when should I bring it to you???

Lori said...

I just had to check again and make sure she still had all that hair. Yep still there. I'm glad she's such a good baby.

Anonymous said...

She is to cute! I am glad Chloe is being a good big sister. I still cant get over how much hair she has.

My Life said...

Oh she is still so cute, i think she looks a lot like chris. I'm glad you all are doing wonderful. I like picture of all 3 of you matching cute :)

Nicole Hunter said...

She is the cutest! I can't wait to meet her in person! Chloe sounds like she loves to be a big sister! What a beautiful family you are!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I can't believe that dark hair...what the heck...did cloe have that too?

Anonymous said...

Chloe...sorry

Kate said...

Buffy!! I just discovered your blog and am so excited! Your girls are the cutest things I have ever seen! And Jon was taken back when he saw you and Chris's prom picture!! We need to get together and meet your baby!! Our blog is jkhun.blogspot.com

-Kate Hunsaker

Shannon Allen said...

Great update Buf! We are so excited to meet Bella in a couple weeks and tell Chloe we are excited to see her too!

Brian and Ginger said...

Oh my goodness Buffy. They are so cute! I can't get over how much hair little Bella has and how dark it is. I am so glad she is such a good baby. I sure hope ours will be that good. I can't wait to see her! Chloe is such a doll. What a good big sister!