Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Milestones!

So Friday I was giving Bella tummy time like the doctor said to do. Normally she hates it and screams the whole time but Friday when I put her on her tummy she lifted her head up really high and was looking around and then next thing I know she had rolled over onto her back. I thought to myself, you are not even 3 months old yet, that has to be a fluke. So I put her on her tummy again and what do you know she rolled over again. I thought ok, I'll try it one more time, so I did and yet another time she rolled over. I cant believe it, she is growing up! I guess I shouldnt be so surprised because Chloe did the same thing at 2 months.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love the little milestones, they are so fun. It was fun seeing you guys today.

Ginger and Gregg said...

Fun! Before you know it she will be rolling all over the room. They grow up so fast!

Jess said...

Holy moly! Rolling over so soon? That's crazy!

Kate said...

Bella! Stop growing up this instant!!! I had fun holding you today!!! Can't wait to see you and your mommy and daddy soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.