Monday, April 7, 2008

This is Chloe

Chloe loves her cousin Rylee and they got to hang out together last week. They had sooo much fun and actually played really well together.


Even when she is grumpy she still manages to look so cute!


So I know that most of the focus is on Bella lately but this is Chloe for you. We were going to go to Mexico for a long weekend but due to Merle's funeral our plans changed. My dear sweet sister in law JoAnna ( she is soooo AWESOME, you should all get to know her) asked if they could take Chloe down with them since we couldnt go. So she spent the weekend with them and loved every minute of it! These are the traditional "mexico braids" that the girls get when they go down. Thanks Jo for taking her, she had a blast!

11 comments:

Jess said...

I love Chloe! She is such a cutie!!!

Jess said...

Love the braids too!

Angie said...

Buffy, I am so glad you got to my blog. For some reason it didn't work for some people and I finally realized that it may have not worked for yours! I am also glad we get to keep in touch now. Chloe is a doll!

Ginger and Gregg said...

Tell Chloe I am jealous of her gorgeous tan!

My Life said...

Oh you are so sweet, any time chloe is so fun to be with. My girls had a blast with her. She was an ANGEL

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Allen kids are the cutest!!!

Kate said...

Chloe is so cute! I am also sorry that you lost Merle. And I am also realizing as I type this that I have never emailed you back... gonna go email you right now!

Katherine said...

Oh Chloe. She's a funny girl! I miss you!

Kelie said...

she is darling...even with her pouty faces! so cute!

Britney and Kevin said...

Hey Buffy! I saw your blog on Ash's! Your kiddies are darling! Chloe looks like a mix of you, Katherine, and Jenny! Cute! Say hi to Kath for me!

Daniel Hunter said...

Chloe is so cute! She looks great with the braids!