Monday, March 31, 2008

We Love Merle!


Our dear friend Merle Earnshaw passed from this life on Wed. March 26th 2008. I wish that everybody could have known her. She was so fun to be with, she had a very sharp sense of humor. She loved adventure and traveled around the globe. My parents and siblings and all of the grandkids considered her as part of our family.We miss you but are glad that you are now at peace and relieved from your pain. We love you Merle and know we will see you again someday!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I love Merle. I wish I could have been at her funeral. I'm glad I get to go to the viewing up here.

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Hey Buffy!! Your little baby is beautiful!! Hope all is well...

Marilee said...

Ashley told me how to get to your Blog. Buffy--this just made my heart jump--I loved Merle, too. She sure loved all of the Allens. You were her dear and wonderful friends.
Your baby is the cutest--both are just darling!!!
Marilee

Anonymous said...

My sister just forwarded me your blog. Merle was one of our mom's dear friends - Merle often said our mom was her adopted mom. We had come to expect that Merle was travelling all the time, and heard "Merle sightings" from time to time, so we kind of lost track of her. What happened? Was she sick? My e-mail is pattiryan@aol.com That is such a nice photo of her. We're so sad to hear she's gone, and we didn't even know.
Patti Fenner