Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The first step is admitting

So I have a confession to make, Im an addict, have been for years. My drug of choice, FOOD. It dosent matter what it is, I love to eat! I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is, What am I going to eat for breakfast. Then I plan lunch and dinner after that. I really really enjoy sweet things and eat some form of junk food every single day. I have not been full since Bella has been born and I could eat all day long. You would think I would be gaining weight with all of the food I eat. Is this normal or am I the only food crazy maniac in the world! I know you would never be able to tell by looking at me but someday it will all catch up to me! I need to get help for my addiction, but food is so good!

4 comments:

Daniel Hunter said...

I have the same addiction, only, I feel like it HAS been catching up to me, especially since having Miley! How do you do it? You'll have to tell me your secret! :)

Ginger and Gregg said...

You're too funny! You are definetely not alone-- I love food as well, except I am an emotional eater and pig out when I am bored or lonely(pretty much every night Gregg's gone). You lucked out with a great metabolism!

Brian and Ginger said...

LOL. I am the exact same way. Its terrible. I love food and am going thru this sweets stage big time right now. Once I have these girls, hopefully it won't have all caught up to me. Buffy, I would never have thought... you are so tiny!

Misha said...

I was the same way when I was nursing the twins. My appetite was way bigger than when I was pregnant with them, yet I lost all the weight really fast. The nurses at the hospital said that you burn calories when you nurse and that you do need to take in more calories. They told me that since I was feeding two that I needed to eat even more. Pretty crazy! Jeremy used to tease me that I could really pack it away, but eventually my appetite did slow down back to normal. I wouldn't worry. You would never know it by looking at you. You look great.