Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big girl with a little head!


Happy Easter Y'all! These are pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. Chloe would not smile and Bella would not take a picture with Chloe. Girls and their attitudes! But Bella had her 2 month check up yesterday and holy cow where did she come from. She is in the 89th percentile for her weight and the 93rd percentile for her height! But she did follow in the tradition of Chloe with her head size in the 20th percent! She is healthy and happy ( except for the whole shot thing!)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Cute!!! I love their Easter dresses!

Kelie said...

cute easter pics! bella is a doll!

Ginger and Gregg said...

Wow! I can't believe Bella is so big. Chloe better watch out. Super cute girls and I love their dresses. -Ginger

Stevenson's said...

How adorable. I'm glad it's not just me, where the kids don't take pictures together. You have some pretty women!

Daniel Hunter said...

What beautiful girls in their Easter dresses! I'm sorry about your family friend. It's kind of a bitter sweet passing when that happens.

ashley said...

Buffy-it's so good to hear from you!! Your girls are so so cute and I love their names! keep in touch!