Monday, October 20, 2008

Only 9 months!


Yes folks thats right, she is only 9 months. Its really funny to see peoples reactions when I tell them how old Bella is. They all look shocked, I think its because of her hair! I've had people try to make me pay for a plane ticket for her because I didnt have her birth certificate with me at the airport to prove that she was less that 2 years old. At church a few weeks ago a man saw Chris with her in the hall and said, " somebody doesnt want to go to nursery today huh?". I guess people dont think to look at her teeth or the fact that she cant talk or walk. They just see the hair of a 2 year old and thats it. She does have great hair though!

On a side note after 9 months of living she is FINALLY crawling! Its so fun! I tell her not to feel bad that it took so long to crawl, after all she did sleep thru the first 3 months of her life!

10 comments:

Elder Romney's mission said...

Oh shes so cute!

ashley said...

So cute! she does look older! That picture of Chloe on the last post reminds me so much of Jeni!

Brian and Ginger said...

LOL. She is so adorable. I can't believe how grown up she looks.

Nicole Hunter said...

She is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see you guys and your girls again, hopefully at Brandon's wedding! Bella is so beautiful! Happy 9 months!

Tiffani Mills said...

Oh my gosh Buffy - she is adorable- I love the hair. It does make her look older- but she is such a cutie.

Katie Huff said...

She is absolutely beautiful, Buffy! I love her hair!
It was good seeing you too in the mother's room last Sunday! Maybe I'll see you there this Sunday too, who knows! :-)
Oh! My blog is private, so if you want an invite, let me know! rachelkhuff@gmail.com

See you later!

Candis said...

what a cute little girl? why did she sleep through the first three months of her life? she's going to have great hair...but so does her mom:)

Mark and Kristi said...

Gosh, she is so cute and I love all the hair! I can't wait to see you and Chloe and to finally meet Bella! Your girls are so beautiful! Only two more weeks!!!

Becky said...

What a doll! Really... your girls are so stinkin' cute! I'm sure you already know that, but now you have confirmation from ME TOO!

Candis said...

so, i was looking at your blog and taitum came up behind me and said who's next to you mommy? apparently she thinks we look similar:)