Thursday, May 27, 2010

the haircut

This is what the haircut looks like after we got it fixed.


The evidence, that isnt even all of it!


Chloe's haircutting skills







On May 11th I went into Chloe's room and found a chunk of hair on her floor. I asked her if she had cut her hair and she said yes. I then proceeded to get after her because just 2 weeks earlier she had cut a little girls hair at preschool and really got in trouble for it. I thought she had learned her lesson. Anyways about 2 seconds later Chris told me to come and look at Bella's hair. Oh no, my heart started to pound as I ran out there. I started crying and couldn't even yell. Her hair had been mutilated, but where was all the evidence. I went in the girls room again and found a huge pile of hair behind the book shelves. So here are the pictures, I am just now getting used to the short hair.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I know how you feel. We had to bob Bailee's hair when she was 3 bc she cut it herself. Then just after it had all grown back I was shocked to find a long chunk of her hair which she admitted to cutting bc she got gum stuck in it. I thought I had repeated the NO CUTTING YOUR OWN HAIR mantra a million times but she freaked out about the gum. To this day she has a thin wispy left side where it is trying to grow back in. It might not make you feel any better, but I think bobs on little girls are darling. :)

Katherine said...

At least Bella looks cute with the short hair :)

Excited to see you in just over a month! I need to call you.

Julie said...

I would still be crying!!! Why can't the boys cut their hair? It is always the beautiful little girls that do it!

Alison said...

Keegan cut Kaleigh's hair the morning of her third birthday. He was going for a buzz cut. It was tragic.

Tell Chloe she can cut Bradley's hair... we like to keep it short. ;-)

Stevenson's said...

I can't believe how big and beautiful they are! I also can't believe you had to experience an uh oh cutting hair moment.. well a few of them! They absolutly still look so adorable!

Elder Romney's mission said...

I love it short! She looks even sassier now!!!

Tanner Fam said...

It's one of the rights of parenthood...kids cutting hair. Maybe she'll be a cosmotologist one day. :) And your girls could never look bad..hair or not.