Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Heart Rio!!!

More of the Jungle, it was so pretty and green everywhere in Brazil!
Inside the cathedral they have the carriage that the pope rode in when he visited and it was decorated with fresh flowers.

This was our hotel room in Rio and we thought it was hilarious that we had twin beds! We totally pulled an Ozzie and Harriett!


This was the view from our 11th story hotel room in Rio. The streets are tiny and the buildings are really tall. The other way down the street was the ocean!!!



Me on the beach. The sand on the beach was a weird texture, it felt like a combo of brown sugar and white sugar and it didn't stick to your skin when you were wet!

I decided while we were in Brazil that I must be part Brazilian. The Brazilian women are light skinned and have light colored eyes, tiny waists and bigger bums with muscular legs, and smaller upper bodies. Plus I felt right at home there on the beach! The weather was PERFECT! I think it was like 65 for the low and 75 for the high!


2 comments:

Katherine said...

You're right, Buff, you and I must be Brazilian!

Rebecca said...

You are not Brazilian!!