Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just got home!

We just got home about 5 hours ago from our 15 day South America Vacation and all I can say is WOW! It was full of adventure, beauty, historical sightseeing, interesting foods and lots of laughing ( of course!) There were also a lot of firsts for me, like my first plane trip longer than 2 hours ( I know I need to get out more), my first meal on an airplane, my first swim in the Atlantic ocean, my first subway ride, my first time using an outlet converter, my first boat ride thru a waterfall, and oh yeah my first stamps in my passport. We started in Rio De Janero, Brazil( after a 10 hour flight), then went to Iguassu Falls, Brazil, then off to Santiago, Chile, followed by Cuzco, Peru, then Machu Picchu Peru, and then back to Cuzco. It was amazing and maybe the best vacation We will ever have. I have the greatest pictures too but for some reason I cant get them to post soooooooo...... I guess I will do it later!

4 comments:

Lori said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!

Alison said...

Welcome home!!! I'm excited to see your pictures. And I'm so glad that you had such a great time!!! woo hoo...

Kelie said...

What an amazing trip! My husband went to Rio on his mission and we have wanted to go there so bad! Your pictures are amazing! How fun!!

Unknown said...

how fun and all the pictures in your other posts are just amazing. I can't wait to hear all about it this weekend when, Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda come for the 4th.