Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little break from the norm

Jeni and her family, Chloe wanted to be a part of it!
Matt showing off a little too much leg at our family fun run ( which was way too hard and long for the word fun to be used).
Chloe in front of the "Castle"
Our last day on the beach, and yes this is our best side!


We went to the beach for a week with my WHOLE ENTIRE family last week and it was so fun to get away and just not do anything, But for not doing anything we sure did a lot! I loved the weather and the company. Thanks mom and dad for such a fun time and letting us stay with you guys. I love you! And it was so wonderful to have Chris with me for 9 days straight. I love being with him and so do the girls, we hate that he has to go to work everyday! WE love you! Here are some picts, more to come later, I have to get on the laptop to get the picts from there! And I loved being with Jeni, Michael, Matt, and Katherine and their spouses and kids I love them so much ( Kath I like Devin too).

9 comments:

Brian and Ginger said...

Sounds like tons of fun!! I can't believe how big Bella is getting. It seems like she was just born. Its been too long since we've seen you guys.

Mark and Kristi said...

Looks like you had so much fun in California, however, I don't know how you put the two words fun and run right next to eachother... it just doesn't seem right ha ha

You are going to be an amazing YM President. Those girls are going to love you so much!

Lori said...

Congratulations, and good luck on your new calling! The girls are so luck to have you. It might be partially my fault you got that calling (JK). But I was secretly praying that they would call you in there. Seriously!

Emily Johnson said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Angie said...

Buffy, You will do great in YW's. The YM will love you! Your family trip to the beach looked like so much fun!

Ginger and Gregg said...

How Fun! I am jealous, I want to go to the beach! I cannot believe you are the YW President(you poor thing--- j/k!) It will be crazy busy but way fun too. Your girls are so lucky to have you!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Oh that looks so NICE! I'm so ready to get out of this heat. I love the ocean!

Kelie said...

I love family trips to the beach...your trip is making me very excited for ours in september with my whole family! love keeping the price traditions going and heading to cali! You have such a darling family! what a great trip!

Gwen said...

hey guys its britton. hey i made a blog so check it out. talk to you guys later. Love ya

www.nvrbkdwn.blogspot.com