Thursday, July 31, 2008

A few of my favorite things

I love the expression on her face here.
The WHOLE D.P. Allen family
I feel like this picture pretty much sums up each persons personality to a T! Definatly this years Christmas Card!
Sammy is one of the cutest little girls in the world!
Bella and Sarah wearing Sarah's favorite color, which Sarah always looks stunning in!

If you know Chloe, she is in her element here!
They are so sweet together! Chris is her favorite person!
The grandparents have just as much fun as the kids do!

7 comments:

Stevenson's said...

How fun are all of those pics? I especially love the one with the 4 of you. Classic!! Beautiful family!

Mark and Kristi said...

Those pictures are great! Your family has grown so much from that one picture your parents had in their old house where everyone was in denim. Kathryn looks way grown up... crazy, time has gone by so fast. You have a beautiful family! I love the picture of Chris and Chloe walking on the sidewalk together, what a great dad! I can't wait to move back so we can get together! Love you Buff!

Lori said...

You have such cute girls! Maybe one day we can be in laws:)I'm glad Chris has finally agreed to some camera time. You guys will have great memories. Miss ya. Lori

Ginger and Gregg said...

Love your family picture! Cracks me up.

Jason and Michelle said...

Your daughters are just SO ADORABLE! I cant get over it.
I love your family picture-ha ha. And the whole family family picture-how nice that all of you got to be together =]
And I just LOVE the picture of your mom and dad!

Hunnie said...

What a fun family you have Buffy! Loved the pics!

Ashley said...

Thanks Buffy! We think Sam is pretty cute too. And me and Bella are buds!