Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Digs

Love the curtains and dining table light! The house was built well after the 80's but I guess the owner was just stuck with an 80's decorating mentality!
Yes the pool ball walpaper border is already down. Its a family room not a game room!

I love Chloe's face here!
We have already been swimming a few times, Im kinda getting fond of the grecian lady statue!


Yes we finally got a "new" house! Its closer to Chris's office, its "inland" and bigger than what we have now. WE have some fixing up to do as you can see from the picts, but we are excited to pick the decor and get moved in! Here are a few of the before picts!

11 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

Somewhere in my heart I will try to find some happiness for you. Sniffle.

Ginger and Gregg said...

Sweet pad. I think I saw your house on the last episode of "Cribs." Ha, Ha. I will be excited to see it the next time we visit!

Nicole Hunter said...

That's so exciting! It looks really big! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

Yay! I've been hoping for pics! It looks nice! Once you get done with it, it will be awesome! I think we are coming into town on Friday so we will have to come and see it.

nelly said...

On a selfish note, I don't care to hear about your new place. I was doing fine just ignoring the fact that you are moving.
On a not so selfish note. The new house looks really great.

Elder Romney's mission said...

Looks great! My kids are anxious to try out the pool!

Rachel said...

Congrats you guys! How fun that you got a new house in an area you have been wanting! Why don't you scout one out for us?

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

How exciting! So what area is it in? Yay for being closer to work!!!

Tiffani Mills said...

Hey how are you? It has been awhile since I checked out your blog- and your moving? Where? Congrats! Your girls are adorable and growin up so fast!

Kara said...

Your new house looks gorgeous! You don't know the meaning of "fixing up" until you move to D.C. and realize that your life savings amounts to a pimped-out cardboard box. Where did you move to?

ashley said...

Hey Buffy-I've been out of the blogging world for a few months so it's fun to see your latest pictures! Like always you're girls are sooo cute. Congrats on the new house and that pool looks so nice! I love that family picture one post down - perfect for a christmas card :)