Thursday, August 21, 2008

house progress

New tile in the kitchen, this is before the grout. Much better than the linolium.
Our new granite countertop in the island. Yes that the oven in the family room, good spot for it!
The new sink and countertop, before the faucet was installed
painting, painting, and more painting ( that door really doesnt go there)
Tile in the master before the grout ( nice shot Brady!)


The house is really coming together. Chris is amazing, he is very handy and can do just about anything. He will be able to build us a house next! And I love our new granite and sink in the kitchen, I dont know if I am at liberty to tell who/ where we got it from but you know who you are, Thank you so much! It looks fabulous! We are moving shortly and I will post pictures of the final product! Thanks to all who have helped us out with everything!

13 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

How exciting! I love the changes...great job! The colors are beautiful!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

How exciting!! It is looking so good!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I didn't know you were moving, where are you moving? Can't wait to see the house done.

Misha said...

That looks so nice. I love the granite! You'll have to email me your new address once you move.

Sarah A. said...

Looks GREAT! Really nice job! I can't wait to see it in person!

Ginger and Gregg said...

Glad you got some pics up. I like your choices of granite and tile. Looks really good. What a lot of work!!! Hope you have a nice vacation planned when it's all done!

Tanner Fam said...

When I see all that, part of me is like 'wow, I really want to do something like that' and then the other part says 'holy cow, I'm tired!' So, for now...I will enjoy you doing all the work and me enjoying your pictures. Looks great!

Mark and Kristi said...

Buffy! I love all the progress! Where exactly is your new home? I tried calling the other day, not sure if your number is the same though! Hope you are doing super!

Elder Romney's mission said...

So are you happy is your house? cant wait to see the finished product!

Laura said...

Hey! Buffy It's Laura Bosworth. How are you guys doing. I just wanted to say hi! You guys have the cutest family. I looked on you blog from Natalie. I love your house!

Gwen said...

Isn't decorating fun?! I think we sould move again so I can have a clean palate!! hee hee. Looks really nice! I can't wait to come over and check it out!

Stephanie said...

I've missed seeing you in the mother's room the last few weeks. I hope you are enjoying your new ward and home.

Ginger and Gregg said...

Hey I just took some pictures of a little girl that totally reminded me of Chloe. She looks a lot like her and has her same personality too. She is just a year younger. Go to my blog and then hit my link to my photo blog, I am just curious if you think so too.