Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fluffy

Im still alive and doing quite well! I will have picts of the new place once I can get it all cleaned up and no boxes- that may be a while. But I have to tell a funny story about Chloe. We were swimming last week and I needed to go inside and clean so I said it was time to get out of the pool. We closed the gate and I gave her a popsicle which she loves and usually will just play on the patio until she is finished. Well I noticed it had been about 15 minutes so I looked outside and she was on the side yard in the dirt but I thought oh I will just not bother her if she is having fun. Then about 2 minutes I heard her knock on the back door so I went to let her in and she said, " Mom, fluffy needs some water." Who needs water, we dont have a cat, so I told her to show me where fluffy was, expecting there to be a stray cat or something. She took me over to the side yard where we have some bird baths ( yes there is more than one) and showed me a bird bath that had a statue of a bird on it. Fluffy was the statue. So we went and got some water and poured it in the bird bath. She loves fluffy and has to feed her water everytime we go swimming now! Kids are so fun!