Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks to all


We were invited to the lake on Saturday and it was so much fun. We wakeboarded, Skied, wake surfed, tubed and just swam. Holy Cow, my body is so sore but it is totally worth it! Thanks so much to Ben and Sarah, Aaron and JoAnna, and Jeremy for letting us use your boats! They are all so nice and so fun! We cant wait to go again ( hint hint ) just kidding! I didnt bust out the camera until we were done and out of the water so here are the few shots I did get! Thanks again for the fun time guys!

3 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

I love the update! The lake sounds like so much fun, and the girls are adorable!
And your house...great job! It turned out so beautiful. I bet you're lovin' it, and so glad to be done with the remodel!

Mark and Kristi said...

Your house looks great! I bet you are excited to finally be in it and to have it like you wanted! I am so happy for you guys! Bella is so adorable and Tatum is so incredibly jealous of her hair. We have cut Linkin's hair three times and we have not touched Tatum's and he still has more than her. Poor thing!

I wanted to tell you that when we come in for Thanksgiving, that me and the babies are staying for good. Mark will come back here for 12 days and then be back for good! Yea!!

Angie said...

Buffy, Your girls are so beautiful. I can see so much of your side of the family in Chloe. Bella's hair does make her look older. She is a doll. Your house looks great!