Monday, September 29, 2008

Bootsy




She is not your average 8 month old, at least not to me. Everybody thinks she is older than she is because of her hair, definatly not normal for an 8 month old to have that mop! She still cannot roll from her back to her stomach, I dont know if she cant or just wont because she is just content to lay there. She can however go from her tummy into sitting position and crawl/scoot backwards. She is getting her 2 vampire fangs which we refer to as her snaggle teeth which makes a total of 4 teeth. She has started clapping her hands and waving bye bye. It was really cute last night we put Chloe to bed at 6:45 ( I know, it was LOVELY) and then I told Bella she was going ni night and to give daddy kisses. So she kissed him and then waved good-bye! Oh and her nick name is Bootsy, thus the title of this post. We love her to pieces!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I didn't even recognize her. She looks so big. Has it really been that long already? She of coarse is adorable.

Anonymous said...

She is so big. She is a cutie pie. 4 teeth already? Beau has 0 teeth and he is almost 13 months. I love the hair, it is so cute..

Heather said...

She does look older than 8 months. She is adorable! I just want to pinch her cheeks!