Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today my parents celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary! I could get really mushy and teary about all that they have done and the example that they are to me and how amazing and wonderful they are and how lucky I am to have the most perfect parents with the most perfect marriage and how they are so strong ect... But I won't, I dont want to embarrass them! hee hee! I love my parents, they are so special to me and make me feel so important. I wish and hope that I can be like them in every way and that I can be to my children how they are to me. Ok I'll stop now! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the nice words. You know it is Dad that is the great one, I just go along for the fun ride!
Love, Mom

Ginger and Gregg said...

Well you do have amazing parents and I hope they have a great anniversary. I also don't think that you are any less wonderful to your own kids! Love the Halloween costumes by the way... where the heck did you find a peacock costume?

Logan and Tanya said...

I love your mom's comment above...it just confirms what you said! So cute!

Angie said...

Happy anniversary to your mom and dad! I love your parents and I always loved being in their home.