Monday, January 12, 2009

8 is GREAT!



Wow, its sure been a while! So much to say but first things first, Happy Anniversary to my husband of 8 years! Im not going to get mushy because I know Chris really doesnt even read this blog and we have already celebrated it together! But these last 8 years have really been the greatest of my life, so many, many fun times and experiences! Te Quiero mas que puedo explicar! ( I hope I spelled that right!)




And I must give a special shout out to my fabulous sister-in- law/ one of my bestest friends JoAnna for taking the girls over night so Chris and I could enjoy time alone with eachother. I know I've said it before and Im sure I will say it again, she is so sweet and thoughtful and I love her so much! Everybody should have a sister like her! Thanks Jo! Love you!


Wow I really need to catch up on blogging but have no time at the moment. Maybe later this week!

6 comments:

Julie said...

wow! I can't believe it has been 8 years! Congrats! That is awesome and you are both cute as ever!

Lori said...

That is a really great picture of the both of you! Happy Anniversary!

Me and Mr. P... said...

Can you believe how fast it goes?? I remember going to the lake ages ago with you two before you were married and the Murphy"s that was ages ago! Congratulations and best wishes for the many years to come!!

Tanner Fam said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple.

My Life said...

you are the sweetest sister ever too. I love you, whenever you need me o watch the girls, it's no trouble, they are the best. love ya bunches jo

The Petersen Post said...

That is a cute picture of the two of you Buffy! Happy belated anniversary. Ryan and I are about to celebrate our 9th on the 11th. Love Brit