Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Secrets

My beautiful sister Jeni tagged me to tell my top 10 beauty secrets, why do I find that hillarious! Anyway for those of you who care, here goes!

1- I dont use a hair dryer unless I have too, this may be why 1- my hair doesnt get split ends easily, and 2- It looks a mess during the week ( I usually blow dry it on Sundays!)

2- I have a great dermatologist! I have been using her perscription mosituriser and Retin-A micro and its been working wonders!

3- I drink a ton of water and nothing else!

4-I just recently learned how to curl my hair the correct way! Start in the middle not at the end! Thanks Ginger!

5- I also just recently started using lotion, I hate it but it has really made my skin so soft!

6- I smile a lot- true beauty comes from within (right?)

7- Dove soap!

8- I have Ken and Barbie for parents so that helped!

9- I pray often!

10- I take my vitamins daily ( Vitamin C, Calcium, and a multi vitamin)

So now that I spilled all of my secrets, I want to know about yours. Im tagging JoAnna, Elisha (Mrs.P, which by the way I dont even know if I spelled your name right!) Melissa, Ginger, Sarah and Shannon. If anybody else wants to do it too, I need all of the help I can get!

3 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

Love the beauty secrets. I have to agree with you , you do have ken and barbie for parents. Your whole family is adorable.

Kristen said...

So funny that you referred to your parents as Ken and Barbie... that is how I always describe them and always have. Ben has only met them a time or two but when I say, "you know the Allen's... Ken and Barbie" he always knows exactly who I am talking about! Love it! You have always been so beautiful that is always something that I admired about you Buffy, so I am glad to know a few of your beauty secrets, although genetics is not one that I can copy from you! bummer. Hope you are doing well! Your girls are totally gorgeous!

Angie said...

I need you to explain the right way to curl your hair a little more to me. I think I have been doing it wrong too. Also, I usually just blow dry my hair on Sunday too. :) You are beautiful and I really love your hair dark!