Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Half way on the wagon

So I decided while we were on vacation, and I had 2 sick children who slept a lot, that I would break down and FINALLY read the twilight books. And I have mixed feelings about each book. I loved the first one. But I didnt really like the second one, I skipped a lot of it and had to go back and read it. I really liked the third one a lot. And then the last one I thought was strange and skipped a bit of it too. But my favorite one was Midnight Sun, the one you can read on her website. I really hope that she finishes it because I love it from Edwards perspective. Does anybody know the story there? Is she really not going to finish it? I hope she does. Anyways that is my take on the books, overall they were good but Im not psycholly obsessed with them!

5 comments:

Lori said...

The first book is my favorite! I did not like the second one at all. Third was my second favorite. I still have very mixed feelings about the fourth book. I'm glad you read them! I laugh at the people who haven't read them out of spite. I think it's funny:)

Matt and Heather said...

I'm so glad you read them! I cant even remember what happened in which book... they all kinda run together in my head now.
All i know is what i read on her site months ago... And she hadnt decided if she was gonna finish it or not, she said probably not because she was so upset about it getting out before she was done... i'm hoping she changes her mind. I havent read Midnight Sun yet... but i prob eventually will.
Hope your doing good!!

Kara said...

I actually really liked Midnight Sun a lot (does it count if I only read the first chapter? I'll get around to finishing it). I liked them all, but my mom had the same reaction as you with each book. At least now you're not a Twilight virgin anymore.

Shannon Allen said...

Ha Buffy! Maybe if I was in your situation I would have caved too. I'm glad your kids are better and sorry they had to be sick on your trip! Maybe someday I will get to Twilight but to be honest I still haven't finished the last Harry Potter! What is wrong with me!

Me and Mr. P... said...

Im with you I didn't like the second one at all. I found it a little depressing But I loved the third one! You have to read the Host now. It is one of my favorites. It's a little slow for the first few chapters and then your hooked!